Thursday, May 17

Who are you

Who are you? I am deliriously busy. And I've been working on a story on this artist, so I'll reveal her and post more pics next week when the story's up.

Who's going to Design Week? The Cooper-Hewitt has the amazing new informational site, designweeknyc.org. By the way, Kurt Andersen is funny about the over-propped house, and I've always had a thing for benches.

UPDATE 5/27/12: Subject revealed! This is at the home of Shantell Martin, whose room I wrote about in a cover story for the Home section of The New York Times

2 comments:

  1. Deliriously busy, that's me too.
    So much fun, so much work. Getting lots of work from literary agency (representing Swedish writers abroad) and have been doing a lot of translation jobs in between shooting weddings and working on my art photography and going to balls (!) and whatnot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Maria-Therese! Sounds like you have a lot of great stuff happening--exciting! Thanks for filling me in. Your site is looking great. xx

    ReplyDelete