Friday, March 4

Anthology magazine

Have you seen Anthology, the new magazine about lifestyle and homes? It's beautiful! And I'm very honored to have a story in the second issue, which is the one currently on the stands. I wrote about the charming Dumbo residence of Jacob Harris, JDub Records' COO, and prop stylist Randi Brookman Harris. You can get a sneak peak at my story and see Thayer Allyson Gowdy's gorgeous photography here (and above).

While I was visiting with the couple one morning back in October (Homebodies-style for once (!), because they live in NYC and it was possible), Randi walked me into their bedroom, where we were greeted by a window washer, Spider-Man-style, at work on the seventh-floor. His red bucket, fittingly, matched the Eames shell chair in the corner. So design!

1 comment:

  1. lovely! hints of red...yes. also wishing i too could artfully mix neutrals.

    ReplyDelete