Monday, June 28

M. Gunnison, Soho

 
On Easter, I was visiting my local cafe, Local, and hanging out with some of the, well, locals, including M. Gunnison. He practices classical architecture and lives nearby. I wasn't doing much. Neither was he. He was in a suit and a pink tie and his Easter socks, coming from Easter brunch. "Wanna be on my blog?" "OK." We took our iced coffees and headed out, though I only had my iPhone to photograph. I followed him, above, to the top floor. He says the paint job in the stairwell reminds him of run-down naval barracks you might find out in Sandy Hook. Below, the living area when you open the door...

1 comment:

  1. You're on a roll with the posts! Love those socks.... I always carry a Canon SD780 in my pocket, teeny tiny and takes killer pics....

    ReplyDelete