Thursday, August 20

Preview: Corvin Matei, New York

Architect Corvin Matei sent me this photo of his home on the Bowery in New York City. It's a montage of photos taken with his iPhone and then made panoramic with the AutoStitch application, with which I'm now obsessed. I've toured the place before, so per the only Homebodies rule, that I've been there, I think I'm allowed to post it as a preview. Besides, Corvin is a fantastic photographer, so his photos will be much, much better than anything I put up. Maybe he should guest-photograph...

As soon as he finds a rug, this place is going up on Homebodies. For now, marvel at the 400-lb. sliding door and check out the architecture and design (and his amazing illustrations) on his website. Until the rug...

2 comments:

  1. Well, I'm not waiting for the rug; HE'S waiting for the rug! I'm not allowed in with my camera until it's finished. Hey, he's an architect. I understand...

    ReplyDelete